Forthcoming Events for Families:
- 31 Oct – Birth Network – West Kent: Drop-In Morning, Tonbridge
- 20 Nov – Birth Network – East Kent: Pregnancy Open Evening, Canterbury
Forthcoming Meetings for Professionals:
- Monthly professional networking meetings across the country. Find your Birth Network Local Area Group to join.
The Birth Network is a Community Interest Company (CIC) that is dedicated to supporting local families on their journeys from pre-conception to pregnancy, birth and new baby. Find out how and why we started.
We have a growing number of TBN Local Area Groups around the UK. The groups are made up of bump, birth and baby professionals who collaborate to provide greater local support to expectant and new parents and their babies.
The Birth Network is all about working collaboratively to benefit local families via free (or with a very affordable fee just covering costs) community outreach events, including support groups, coffee mornings, walk-and-talks, open evenings, book groups and more. We are committed to helping all parents to have the best possible start to life as parents.
Bump, Birth and Baby Professionals: you are invited to join your local group, or start your own group now!
Professionals working in the areas of fertility, pregnancy, maternity care, birth, new babies and early parenting can:
- become a TBN Member,
- become a TBN Local Area Facilitator,
- start or join a local TBN group, and
- attend local TBN networking meetings for professionals.
The Birth Network empowers professionals to serve families better, with greater support and encouragement from each other.